The Centre publishes a bi-annual Bulletin, edited volumes of conference proceedings, Occasional Papers, and monographs. The following is a list of publications with prices (GST-inclusive).
- Michael Geenhalgh, Islam and Marble, CAIS, ANU, 2005. $28
- Robert Bowker, Beyond Peace: The Search for Security in the Middle East, Boulder: Lynne Rienner Publishers, 1996. $19.80
- Mohammad Khatami, Islam, Dialogue and Civil Society, Canberra: CAIS, ANU, 2000. $18.70
- Thomas R Pickering, Russia and the US in the Middle East and Central Asia, Canberra: CMECAS, ANU, 1996. $5.50 (Occasional Paper)
- Amin Saikal and Geoffrey Jukes (eds), Lebanon Beyond 2000, Canberra: Australian National University, 1997. $21.45
- Amin Saikal (ed.), Turkey A Bridge Between East and West, Canberra: Australian National University, 1996. $19.25
- Amin Saikal and Geoffrey Jukes (eds), The Middle East: Prospects for Settlement and Stability?, Canberra: Australian National University, 1995. $16.50.
- Matthew Webb The Kashmir Conflict: A Historical Analysis, Canberra: CAIS, ANU, 2000. $11 (Occasional Paper)
Special prices will be offered for bulk orders (over 20 copies).
Publications may be ordered from:
Centre for Arab & Islamic Studies
(The Middle East & Central Asia)
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 0200
t: (61) 2 6125 4982/ (61) 2 6125 4928
f: (61) 2 6125 5410